GB Series General Service Ball Valve
Reduce installation, maintenance, and inventory costs while meeting pressures up to 6000 psig (413 bar) and full flow specifications.
Performance in the toughest applications.
Installation and design flexibility.
Corrosion resistance and compatibility.
You need a valve you can trust to provide reliable, safe performance in demanding environments. We have you covered. The GB series ball valve is designed to reduce installation, maintenance, and inventory costs while meeting your pressure and flow specifications, delivering the performance and quality you've come to expect from Swagelok® products.
To satisfy a variety of applications, the GB valve comes in two sizes (8GB and 16GB) with a wide range of flow rates and end connection types and sizes.
- 8GB flow coefficients (Cv) from 2.5 to 10
- 16GB flow coefficients (Cv) from 5 to 40 Specifications
- Body seals designed for hydrostatic system proof testing up to 1.5 × maximum rated pressure.
- Valve bodies feature a bolt pattern that can be used for optional lockout, panel mount, and a bracket compatible with ISO 5211 pneumatic actuator to reduce inventory levels and provide installation flexibility.
- Mechanically locked (crimped) end screw design (patent-pending) to avoid accidental disassembly and increase safety.
|Working Pressure||Up to 6000 psi (413 bar|
|Temperature Rating||-40°F to 250°F (-40°C to 121°C)|
|Seats and Stem Seals||PEEK|
|End Connection Types||Swagelok Tube Fitting, Female NPT, Swagelok FK Medium-Pressure, Female ISO/BSP, Female SAE|
|End Connection Sizes||3/8 in. to 1 in. (12 mm to 25 mm)|
Meet your specifications for pressure and flow in the most demanding applications with the GB series full-flow ball valve.
Contact Us for more information on how your business can improve safety and achieve desired performance with GB series valves.