Tube Fitting Installation Essentials
One of our most sought-after training. Students will learn foundational tube fitting knowledge that ensures system integrity and minimizes leakage risks. The course covers proper tube selection, cutting, and deburring; assembly of a Swagelok® tube fitting; and gauging a tube fitting assembly.
Technicians, maintenance and engineering personnel involved in the installation, maintenance, inspection and design of small bore tubing and piping systems.
- Proper tubing selection, cutting and deburring
- Assemble Swagelok® tube fittings correctly
- Differences in tube fitting designs, components and the importance of proper assembly
- Identify thread types and installation practices
- 50% Practical & 50% Theoretical
Course Length: 1/2 Day
Certification: Swagelok® Certificate of Completion - Valid for 3 years.